The Managing Director,
The Needs Ltd.
Re: Post of a Senior Stores Supervisor
In response to your Advertisement published in the Daily Times dated 4th Dec. 20— For The Job of a Senior Stores Supervisor, I beg to invite your kind attention to the fact that I, being a properly qualified person, offer my services for the said job.
As regards my qualifications and experience I beg to lay down hereunder:
1. I am an Engineering Graduate of the Engineering College, and passed my above examination in 20.. (Write Year) with distinction.
Cover Letter For Senior Stores Supervisor
2. I also procured a Diploma in Materials Management from the Karachi University later on in 20.. (Write Year)
3. After having obtained the above Degree and Diploma I got conversant with the different engineering materials, methods of storage and handling, stores procedures and material accounting.
4. I have been working in the firm Messrs. PG Ltd, Engineering firm of Lahore where I had the charge of general administration and supervision of over 59 stores perso¬nnel. I had a great success in this challenging venture and was given promotion to the next higher rank there.
5. That I acquired the most indispensable experience in an equally reputable firm, which I left on account of certain family circumstances only recently.
6. I am a Youngman of 35 years with an excellent physique and an amiable temperament.
7. Furthermore, I am ready to join immediately and accept the scales of pay advertised with other perquisites.
Keeping in view the above facts, I respectfully submit that I may please be absorbed against the above said vacancy. Hoping to be favoured with a favourable response.