The following cover letter is for the job of technician. This technician can be a technical person and this cover letter explain the technical skills and sources of the job structure.
G.R. Peach Street,
Mango Garden Town,
5th June, 20.. (Write Year)
The General Manager,
Mica Industries Ltd.
Re: Cover Letter for the Post of a Technician
This is in response to your recently published Advertisement in the Times of Lahore, New Karachi, whereby you advertised For The Job of a Technician, for which I hereby apply, as the qualifications demanded quite synchronies with those of mine.
I am an educated young man and possess training and other requisite qualifications delineated hereunder:
1. I obtained a Diploma in B.E. (Mechanical) of Roorkee Engneering College,
2. I worked with Messrs. Wire-Makers Ltd., New Karachi for a period of one year, which post I had to leave on’ account of the shifting of the above concern tosome other venue in the country, which place was far-flung.
3. I am a youngman possessing the requisite skill and training which I received in the above concern.
4. I have been evincing a keen interest in the College sports and extra-curricular activities and the merit certificates issued to this effect stand testimony to it.
5. I am a Youngman of 25 years possessing an amiable temperament and a robust physique.
6. My innate qualities of organization and industry will stand you in good stead in the assigned jobs.
I hope and trust that keeping in view the above qualifications you will be kind enough to absorb me in your industrial concern, as a Technician, which post I am quite fit for. Thanking you in anticipation,