What is Dengue? ڈینگی بخار
Dengue fever is a viral disease spreads by dengue virus (DEN), the virus family is Flavivirids. The virus is able to nourish the human body and a female mosquito bites transmits the dengue virus into human.
Dengue Virus Symptoms – ڈینگی بخار ، علامات
Early diagnosis of dengue is required to properly control these complications, which could save the lives of patients. An wave of dengue virus infection consists of three stages.
Early Symptoms of Dengue Fever
- High fever with dehydration.
- Dehydration is the process in the body (dehydration) is introduced.
- Hemorrhagic Bleeding – Bleeding in mucus and from the nose, bleeding in women’s vagina started.
Dengue Fever Vaccination
Severe Symptoms of Dengue Fever
Cough is the sign of severe dengue phase indicator. Your doctor could recommend lung X-Ray Pi or Bi to demonstrate expansion of the lungs. Doctor starts Intravenous therapy with Normal Saline Drips of patients so that the water in body is balanced.
The Patient’s Health Maintenance Phase
Regular heartbeat starts and blood pressure is normal. If the patient get extra Intravenous Fluids then cough and swelling in hands and feet appears, Pulmonary Oedema or Congestive Heart Failure (the heart and lung function reduction) is a sign.
So doctors recommend medication to control it, Throat wheezing, cough and difficulty in breathing are complicated symptoms of dengue fever. The proportion of white blood cells has become a normal level. Dengue virus infection or symptoms of dengue disease are divided in three stages.
Dengue Fever Treatment In Urdu
Dengue Fever Symptoms
Dengue Fever Symptoms
Initial Symptoms of Dengue Fever:
Reduction of water in the body, severe fever (fever, severe speech impediment in that language), looks down, dizziness. Symptoms in children include neck stiffness.
Secondary Symptoms of Dengue Fever:
Plasma Leakage, and visual problems, loss of appetite
Dengue Fever Severity
The severity of the dengue fever depends on what stage dengue is diagnosed. Doctor’s expertise and the right medication at the right time to put the patient to determine the amount of Intravenous fluid. Doctors can advice you following blood tests
- LFTs Liver Function Tests, Sugar Blood Glucose Test,
- Renal Parameters Such As Creatinine, Urea
- Kidney function tests: Electrolytes – Sodium, Potassium, Calcium Etc.
The results of laboratory tests and physical condition of patient tells doctors the route of medication for dengue and dengue treatment. In case of Severe Plasma Leakage of the tissues in the blood of excess flows to correct medication should be given immediately.
Assessment of Intravenous Fluid in the Treatment of Dengue Fever
Intravenous Fluid in cases of dengue fever treatment is very important, since early diagnosis in patients leads to intravenous treatment in which RINGERS / LACTATED RINGERS SOLUTION, or 0.9% Normal Saline as Intravenous Fluid or both as is. Intravenous Fluid. 2-3ml/kg/hour also be required, and keeping symptoms in mind, Intravenous Fluid dosage can be increased as 7-10ml/kg/hour. For Children Intravenous Fluid intake and urine volume was determined by their body weight.
Dengue Fever ka Ilaj
ڈینگی بخار ، علامات، علاج اور معلومات
Dengue Fever Symptoms
Dengue Fever In Pakistan
Dengue fever creates a lot of pain just paracetamol (low dose) is given, (NSAIDs) group of drugs, Ibuprofen (brufen) and Asprin / Disprin is avoided because using these medicines Gastritis and intestinal blood flow risk is increased.
Severe Dengue Fever Symptoms
The following symptoms indicate the severity of dengue fever
- Severe stomach pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Black stools
- No Urine output since 4-6 hours
If any of these symptoms are observed that the patient should be immediately given medical assistance.
Is it True that Dengue is a life threatening disease?
- Hemorrhagic Complications of dengue fever is very risky, Hemorrhagic Complications in various organs, bleeding from several parts inside the body / blood is being lost.
- Patient’s saliva, mucus in the lungs, is a sign of blood leakage, blood leakage in the lungs of dengue fever patients may have difficulty in breathing.
- Reduction in liver or kidney function should be administrated in dengue fever patients.
- Intestinal ulcers can also be a complication after dengue fever.
- Reduction in blood pressure or heart attacks may also occurs in dengue fever patients.
Dengue Fever Post Treatment Advice
After treatment of dengue fever Don’t take Asprin, mefenamic acid, and NSAIDs group for two months.
- Drink 5-10 glasses of water daily
- Stay away from Mosquitoes.
- Have 10-20 minute daily walk
The information posted here by ‘LearnPakistan.Com’ is not to be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional.
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site. Under no circumstances shall ‘LearnPakistan.Com’ or its contributors/employees/team or its affiliated organizations/persons be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to LearnPakistan.Com.