Financial Budget for the year 2014-2015 has been announced on the 3 June 2014. According to the budget speech the following relief has been given to the Govt Employees:
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2014 @ 10% will be provided on the ongoing Basic Pay
- Post of Superintendent has been upgraded from BPS-16 to BPS-17
- Premature Increment to the Class-4 (Darja Charam) Employees
- Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-15 will enjoy 5% Increase in Conveyance Allowance.
- BPS-01 to BPS-15 employees will also enjoy 20% Increase in Medical Allowance.
- 10% Increase in Pension for retired persons.
- Minimum Pension 6000/- Per Month