There are several and social factors that female reaches to the adultery quicker than boy. Although it is believed that 13-14 years old female girl is adult in our society. But at the early ages of adultery the female is not ready to get pregnant.
Why Early Marriage?
Early marriage in our society cause many issues. According to the science the ideal age for marriage is 18-25 years. In this age female is prepared to give birth to baby physically and mentally. And she has more common sense to grow up her kids. Late marriage also raise issues like zero pregnancy and other social issues that make the girls in depression.
Disadvantages of Early Marriage:
- Female body is not fully developed.
- Her productive system is not prepared enough to give birth to the baby.
- Her own growth is effected as minerals and vitamins are required for the growth of baby.
- She cannot manage the home tasks and her mind is not fully matured to adopt new life in new home.
- Due to lack of maturity she is unable to maintain the relationship between her husband and husband family.
- Eventually, her husband is more socially educated and has more common sense this can led her to the depression.
- Her mother in Law remains dominant on her for all of her life.
- The girl can’t complete her studies due to her early marriage.
- Girls are not physically developed so, she can face many problem during pregnancy.
- If the girl becomes pregnant the it is suspected that the new born baby will be week.
- Many early marriage results in over amount of kids.