USA tourist visa can be applied by yourself via Fedex Courier service. USA tourist visa application form from be downloaded from USA website. USA tourist visa limit is 6 months. Tourist visa USA can be acquired easily:
Eligibility for USA Tourist Visa:
- You are only going for the visit visa purposes.
- You will be back when visa duration will expire.
- You have enough money to plan your tour to United States of America.
- You have a good reason to come back to Pakistan (i.e. relatives in Pakistan).
- You will apply for the tourist visa online.
- A very important point to prove that you will come back. You can tell the officials about your business in Pakistan.
- You need to book hotel in advance.
- If you are married then for USA visit visa you need to show computerized marriage certificate. You should take your house ownership certificate to prove that you are strong reasons to come back to Pakistan.
How to get American Business Visa:
If you want to go to USA for business purposes like for business meeting, to buy some machinery then you will get B-1 visa. The B-1 visa is issued for business purpose. You should apply American business visa before three months. If you are applying for the business visa according to the embassy instruction. You need to have the following for the USA business visa.
Requirement for American Business Visa:
- A sponsor letter from the company.
- Invitation letter from the company that is asking for convention or business meeting.
- Hotel tickets for the stay over there.
- You are the owner of your company (proof of ownership).
- Your property documents and bank statement.
- You should be member of chamber of commerce of your province.
Green Card USA:
The Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, often called the US Green Card Lottery, makes available up to 55,000 diversity visas for America (DVs) annually, drawn from random selection from among entries to persons who meet strict eligibility requirements from countries with low rates of immigration to the US. This annual lottery is conducted by the US Department of State and the application period usually runs from the beginning of October through the end of November.