Now you don’t need to go to the USA embassy for the USA visit visa. You can print out electronic visa form to get USA visa. Submit this from to the Speedex courier service. They will take your USA visa form to the embassy for the processing. You will be informed when you are being interviewed by USA Embassy.
USA Visit Visa Policy:
- It is necessary to all person of age 14 and above to the interviewed by embassy officials.
- For USA Visit visa you are required to get a DS-160 form and fill it up. You may also need
- 2X2 Passport size picture with white background.
- Copy of passport / the passport that is valid for six months.
- For student visa such USMLE visa or USMLE visa process students are required to fill I-120 copy and attach with visa application.
What you need to apply for USA Visit Visa:
- Digital picture of applicant in a specific format. If you are unable to upload of provide the correct picture during the online application submission, you can carry a printed picture when go for visa interview at consulate.
- You must know which consulate you will be appearing for interview. For people applying in India, here is the list of US Consulates in India based on your State of Residence in India.
- Since the application must be completed online, you must have a reliable internet connection.
- Passport details (Name as on passport, date of birth, issue date, expiration date, passport number, etc) of each applicant.
- Family information of applicant (Name of parents of each applicant, occupation, mailing address, work address, income, etc).
- Address where you will stay in USA.
- Name and address of your relatives in USA, if any.
- For US residents, your social security number and your US tax ID number.
- Date of most recent travel to US, if any.
Technical Requirements for USA Visit Visa
- The minimum version of Internet Explorer (Windows) must be version 5.0 service pack 2 or higher.
- The minimum version of Netscape must be version 6.2 or higher.
- It is recommended to have a laser printer connected to system so you can take a printout of the confirmation page. Alternatively, you can take a screenshot (Shift + Prt Sc button) and paste it in a Word file for printing later.
How to Fill DS-160 for USA Visit Visa
- Provide correct and truthful information. Enter the information requested into the appropriate spaces in each window. Answer all questions. Your answers must be in English and must use English characters, except when you are asked to provide your full name in your native alphabet.
- Most of the questions asked in the form are self explanatory, and enough explanation is given for self help. Provide the correct information. For fields that are not applicable, select “does not apply”.
- You can temporarily save your application on the website itself. If you plan to be away from the online application for more than 20 minutes, please save your application permanently to a file on your local computer. In any case, continuously saving your data on your local computer may be a wise thing to do, so you can start from where you left off previously, in case you are not able to complete the application in one sitting.
- If there is no activity for 20 minutes or more in the process of completing this online application, your session will expire and all entered data will be lost.
- If you are using a public computer, make sure you delete the file after you are successfully done with your application.
- Letters and special characters like ñ, é, ü, ç are not recognized by the system. Please enter names like Muñoz and Sémonin as Munoz and Semonin, unless otherwise asked.
- Review the information you entered for accuracy.
- Print the confirmation page.
- Bring the confirmation page with you at all steps during the visa application process.